Asphalt is the Eco-Friendly, Green SolutionTuesday, August 7, 2018
If you are an environmentally concerned homeowner or business owner, you want to make earth-conscious decisions whenever possible. And, luckily, there are green solutions for practically everything these days. You can drive an electric or hybrid vehicle, purchase a reusable water bottle, and recycle most “throw-away” items. You can also get an eco-friendly driveway for your home or business if you choose asphalt. You may not know this, but asphalt has always had a minimal impact on the earth – it is a sustainable material that can be used time and time again. And Total Asphalt delivers the best and most eco-friendly commercial and residential asphalt paving in Southeast Michigan.
Choose Asphalt Paving from Total Asphalt, Inc. for Ultimate Sustainability
When it comes to driveways and parking lots, asphalt paving is nothing new, but it remains the environmentally-friendly pavement of choice. Here are a few of the reasons why:
- Asphalt driveways and parking lots require 20% less energy to produce than other pavements.
- The asphalt industry is America’s number one recycler – They reclaim about 100 million tons of its own product every year. Then, the industry recycles about 95 million tons of this reclaimed material.
- Materials such as rubber from worn-out tires, glass, and asphalt roofing shingles are routinely recycled into asphalt paving material.
- Total Asphalt, Inc. constructs driveways and parking lots that technically don’t wear out – Only the top layer is removed and replaced when it starts to crack, break, or fade.
- When an asphalt driveway or parking lot is no longer wanted or needed, the raw materials are simply broken down and recycled.
- Asphalt plants emit very few greenhouse gases. In fact, these emissions are so low that the EPA considers the industry a “very minor” source of industrial pollution.
Contact Total Asphalt, Inc. for the Very Best Commercial and Residential Asphalt Pavement Michigan
For driveways, parking lots, recreational asphalt paving, and more call Total Asphalt, Inc. at (586) 752-9060 for a FREE estimate. You can also reach out to us through the contact form on our website with any questions you may have about our services.
Other Related Articles
Commercial Asphalt Pavers
Asphalt is Recyclable
It’s Asphalt Season
Asphalt Driveways in Michigan
Asphalt vs Concrete
Commercial Parking Lots in the Winter
Residential Asphalt Paving in Macomb County