Total Asphalt is a leader in the asphalt paving business. We are currently seeking a general laborer to fill an opening in our growing company.
- General laborer duties associated with asphalt paving, patching or prep.
- Work hard in a hot environment
- Required ability to shovel, rake, and handle other small tools.
- Equipment clean-up as necessary.
- May be called upon to run small power tools.
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment & movement of materials.
- Assist in the placement, moving & dismantling signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work 40+ hours weekly.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Drug Free
- Drama Free - Work well with others
*Payrate is based on experience.